There is nothing about the reports provided by this website that are valid & don't fall for the redirect from Cafe Astrology!!Celia, Jenna, whoever, total scam and this site is cheating people out of their money.

If anyone knows a way to recoup the money, please let everyone know. There is a way they get their link in when I applied to Cafe Astrology and did not realize I was being redirected, so please BEWARE!

They let you think you can communicate with them via email but you cannot.There are some good ones out there and LOTS of bad ones and SO sad they are linked to a good one...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of beyond bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of aboutastro astrology report and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. AboutAstro needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aboutastro astrology report in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at AboutAstro.

Had an Experience with AboutAstro?

Comments

Macclenny, Florida, United States #1178510

How do I get my money back? It says euros on the ticket of my purchase. I never received the reading