i am santosh i failed in MBA, my birth place KAGWAD karnataka(INDIA) time 8:45 pm friday.14/nov/1986.birth star ASHWINI.not geeting job anywhere.

i think i dont have good luck but bad. so many astrologers also told me you have good future but idont think so.. so could you plz tel me about my bad future..! plz wherever i am going everywhere unsuccess.

whats the reason for that? is it my own problem? did i made any mistake?

will i able to see bright future?

or always like this?plz plz plz plz tell me

Had an Experience with AboutAstro?

Comments

hey buddy i just want to say that times are hard for us all and you do not need someone to tell your future you need to take it into your own hands. Try your very best and do not waste money on astrology use it for something good for yourself ok.

AboutAstro - Hi jenna i love someone do he loves me to? AboutAstro "i am so sory but i just need to ask this question to u am i right in my way does he really love me idont no his name will..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more