Lagos, Lagos

I nearly made a life time mistake by buying her 2nd reading, mine happened just last night after she constantly begged me to allow her do my reading.I gave her the details of my credit card that was before I goggled her and saw all those comments and I said to my self am ***.

I quickly went to a nearby ATM machine and withdrew all my money. Tommorrow I will go and cancel my card. In the morning I got a message from Her that my card couldn't work that I should pay thru other means which she gave me their options. I got a bank message that my transction can't go on cause of insufficient funds.

Thank you all for these messages. Godbless.

Let's us all take each day as we see it.Leave all for the giver of life who knows our begining and our end

Review about: Astrology Reading.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AboutAstro?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kabam - Me and my wife permanant banned Kabam "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Rich Casino is scamming people out of money Rich Casino "I signed up with Rich Casino and deposited money as well as played a bonus. I played through one bonus requirement and ended up winning about $1,500. I contacted Rich..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more