Jenna is a scam i did her site just for fun and she was constantly emailing me that i was going to miss a very important transit period in my life and i needed a full reading(for $60 of course).Just to see what find of scam she was running i went to her site again with new name and different email address to see what she would say.She didn't even change any of the content she sent my other email,the only thing different was my fake name.I hope she reads all of these reviews,she is a thoughtless money hungry FRAUD.I am so glad she didn't get any of my hard earned money.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Astrology Scam
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "Can you believe that I just conducted another speed test and got 0.50 Mbps download internet speed. I am not receiving services as per the 3.0 Mbps contract speed. See..."
- "I ordered an inflatable tandem kayak and received it the Thursday before Memorial day (a day early!). Once we got the inflating figured out, we realized the inflatable seats would..."
- "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...."
- "I purchased a black cotton button down belted dress not too long ago, washed it and wore it today. I am so very disappointed and quite frankly frustrated because the..."
- "Un commerce ga the ryan's Restorant is a disaster whith chris masón this what Is manager selfish and racist....."
- "Same thing happened to us, just now. Called Netgear (it's been about a month or two out of warranty, NEVER had any issues with it, until now). They said it..."