1.6K views

my story is similar to all other complaints.

intuition made me contact bank to stop debit, after not getting report i asked for.

revenge is great...i have reported her to authoraties.

better still...i have constantly sent her threatening emails ,stalked her actually by sending nasty emails to every address i could find re her site.

she / he is *** and the universe will give her karma back 3fold

i suggest you all do the same...keep sending her vial emails to fill her inbox.

p.s. no one calls me "dear"

she is a slack scamer anyway as she told me my credit card was declined....i had plenty of credit so i dont think she is even good at ripping people off,

Had an Experience with AboutAstro?

Comments

Doncaster, Doncaster, United Kingdom #906594

Who says this Jenna is a woman?You get a mug shot of a homely looking lady with a kindly face, but no evidence/confirmation about the picture's origin.

I was scammed by this woman some time ago. Without reading any of the comments here, I will tell poeople why "she" is bogus. She gives you an initial report which happens to be identical to the same report "she" gives lots of other clients. For me, I happen to be a self-taught astrologer, but I do not use this knowledge in any way because I lack the psychic gift which should go with it.

However, because of my knowledge, I saw that the report Jenna sent me was totally up the creek, simply dead wrong in many particulars.

The data in birthcharts, etc., form an exact mathematical science, and the information in my own reading was simply pulled out of the air.I hope my warnings to people to avoid Jenna and other like "her" are heeded.

Indian Hills, Colorado, United States #748758

Hey guys the story is same with Me realy pissed of she told me that this time for me was the most imp time of my life that this was a life time oppurtunity and many *** she sent me 20 to 30 mails which were very encouraging For a moment i believed her she told me that she saw a vision of me in a uniform..... now this all is bull *** i dont care about :( :( :(

#720509

By seeing all these reviews, I'm totally pissed off. GOD.... I wanted something to be true this time :roll

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #716254

hey guys my story is the same !!at first as it was free I jst fiild up the details ...in 1st mail she said I war near to some transit period and all stuff...I didn't pay much attention ..and she continuously mailed me to get second full reading which was $80 and later made to $55.

{for me she said}....and many more mails telling it would change my life that and this.

I chated to her and said I'm not interested..now she gave me the dates that it would start in sept till novmbr .....!!!ohh god..!!

Nice update she is a cow and it all stinks of scam so i will tell them to whistle and sod off

Chicago, Illinois, United States #622249

She is a theif!A fictitious evil person stealing from others in the worst way.

I paid and never received anything!I hope who ever is scamming burns in ***.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #585275

AFTER I PAID--I WAS GIVEN THE BEST TRANSIT MONTHS FOR CHANGING MY LIFE.MANY INSTANCES OVER A PERIOD OF THREE MONTHS--ARE YOU RELATING TO THIS?--KEEPING THE READING; I WOULD REFERENCE THE READNG AND COORDINATE MY POSITION IN LIFE TO THIS READING TO SEE JUST HOW EFFECTIVE OR ACCURATE SHE MAY HAVE BEEN.

TO MY SURPRISE WHEN THE TRANSIT WOULD PASS HOWEVER, I NOTICED THAT SHE WAS HACKING INTO THIS PAGE AND THE MONTHS GIVEN TO ME WERE CHANGING!! EITHER THRU A HIDDEN TEXT OR DIRECT MANIPULATION!--THIS WAS INCREDIBLE TO ME. KNOWING THRU THIS PAGE SHE ENTERING INTO THE LINK AND MANIPULATING THE MONTHS OF THE TRANSIT.

FROM APRIL, MAY, AND JUNE, THEN IT WOULD PASS--I WOULD LOOK AGAIN AND THE MONTHS WERE NOW AUGUST, SEPT.OCT.

HAS THIS OCCURRED WITH ANYONE ELSE?--PLEASE RESPOND.

to RICHER #590898

it happened to me too!

i had done my reading from Jenna and what she said about me was all true and she keep on saying 2 me tht c really wanna help me and for tht i hv 2 pay 80$ and when i didnt pay tht amt c again sent me an email tellng tht c will reduce it to 55$ and i didnt pay tht amount too...after tht c wrote tht c won b sending any email 2 me bt nw again c is sending email asking me 2 pay 40$.. oh my god.. c keep on asking me 2 pay when itz say tht itz a free horoscope thn y do i need 2 pay..i didnt knw tht c is a fraud..