Dhaka, Dhaka

Dear Sir,

how are you doing today and business? Its my friend gave me your contact and i will be very much happy to get good response from you regarding my carers,futures and my marriage life.

My name is Egewusi Emmanuel from Nigeria living in Bangladesh.

My age 07/05/1983

Things are very hard to my side since this years and i will like to know the problem and what to do next to open my doors and favor and am really want to marry and settle down and am very confused who to marry.

I wait for your feedback and i will be highly appreciate you.

Thanks

Emma

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fast order processing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AboutAstro?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

AboutAstro - Hi jenna i love someone do he loves me to? AboutAstro "i am so sory but i just need to ask this question to u am i right in my way does he really love me idont no his name will..." Read more Winloot - Refusal to pay Winloot "I won on their site and now they are saying that the computer had a technical glitch and they will not pay anyone who won that date and I won..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Regal Cinemas: Profit over Professionalism Regal Cinemas "Is this the kind of treatment Regal instills in Managers for loyal, local, long time customers that bring a technical problem to their attention?..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more