I nearly made a life time mistake by buying her 2nd reading, mine happened just last night after she constantly begged me to allow her do my reading.I gave her the details of my credit card that was before I goggled her and saw all those comments and I said to my self am ***.

I quickly went to a nearby ATM machine and withdrew all my money. Tommorrow I will go and cancel my card. In the morning I got a message from Her that my card couldn't work that I should pay thru other means which she gave me their options. I got a bank message that my transction can't go on cause of insufficient funds.

Thank you all for these messages. Godbless.

Let's us all take each day as we see it.Leave all for the giver of life who knows our begining and our end

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of astrology reading. AboutAstro needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned astrology reading in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at AboutAstro.

Had an Experience with AboutAstro?

Comments