Jenna is a scam i did her site just for fun and she was constantly emailing me that i was going to miss a very important transit period in my life and i needed a full reading(for $60 of course).Just to see what find of scam she was running i went to her site again with new name and different email address to see what she would say.She didn't even change any of the content she sent my other email,the only thing different was my fake name.I hope she reads all of these reviews,she is a thoughtless money hungry FRAUD.I am so glad she didn't get any of my hard earned money.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Astrology Scam
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "I ordered an inflatable tandem kayak and received it the Thursday before Memorial day (a day early!). Once we got the inflating figured out, we realized the inflatable seats would..."
- "Can you believe that I just conducted another speed test and got 0.50 Mbps download internet speed. I am not receiving services as per the 3.0 Mbps contract speed. See..."
- "We generally like Waffle House and make a point to stop there in our travels. We like the food and generally the service. Unfortunately when stopped in today for breakfast..."
- "We booked using the rapid points, but when we got there the room was filthy, the chairs were stained . The lamp shade was stained, the sink was stained, and..."
- "I had the utmost rudist ignorant employee in one of your establishments, I hope to God that I never get treated like the way she treated me ever again by..."
- "THIS BUSINESS IS AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD! they sell a good sale over the phone- hoping innocent people like me who live several hours and states away can not easily come in..."