AboutAstro - Jenna the astrologer is a scam

Mar 01, 2008
review #114365

Jenna is a scam i did her site just for fun and she was constantly emailing me that i was going to miss a very important transit period in my life and i needed a full reading(for $60 of course).Just to see what find of scam she was running i went to her site again with new name and different email address to see what she would say.She didn't even change any of the content she sent my other email,the only thing different was my fake name.I hope she reads all of these reviews,she is a thoughtless money hungry FRAUD.I am so glad she didn't get any of my hard earned money.

97fa67f
Had an experience with AboutAstro?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Rachel

Jul 28

I hate to tell you this but it is very likely that Jenna isn't even a real person. It's a collection of people working off one ID almost working like a call centre - but for email.
To everyone who put their faith and trust in this fraudulent operation and who actually felt hope, I can only say I hope you can find the true answers elsewhere. Go out, live life, do good things, and be positive and kind. If I believe in one thing, it's that you reap what you sow. Hopefully this applies to 'Jenna' as well.

clara imanlihen

Jan 23 Lagos, Lagos

Jesus,I was about sending jenna d &80 ,I thought she was real o,I just say I should see google and know wat they are saying about her before sending her d moni,I really thank God,she has been sending me email

chelsea

Dec 02, 2013

well I also have her so you are telling me this entire thing is a complete fraud?

scouse

Sep 17, 2013

absolute joke and a fraud- i am waiting right now to speak to her via chat - i intend to waste her time like she has mine - i will pretend to 'believe' - i have no intention of parting with any money...she wants to take the pi*s - well so will I!

Merry

Sep 06, 2013

She told me that I was undergoing a Transit and that I would meet the Love of my Life during this period and also that I will Financially get more money, If I hadn't visited this site I would have lost $80 without any use :(

ammu

Sep 02, 2013 Pune, Maharashtra

I will only tell leaving everyones comments if really my life will change in a few days so tell me complete astrology and help me to grap all the apportuniteies as free if really my life changed according to your help I will send u double money instead of $80 I will pay u $200 no need to bargain and I will write a long appreciations in comments and accordingly u will be knowing that im very honnest person I will definately pay it :) :)

0 1 Reply
gila_monster

Aug 26, 2013 Phoenix, Arizona

Glad I checked out this website. She has said many of the similar things to me. She said a transition period lasting 88 days will start soon for me. After ignoring her she sent me more emails saying I had to get a 'full' reading (for $80 of course) to get the details. She said during this 88 days I would meet the love of life and be successful in business. Sound familiar? She said she knows I haven't done a reading from an astrologer about this and said I should go to one soon. Sound familiar? I was thinking of asking her for a free reading and that I would pay her if everything she says comes true. Am I wasting my time?

Aug 11

She said the same to me but 72 days was the number
your wasting your time

Jul 22, 2013

I sure wish I would have read these reviews....bullseye on me. Karma is a b****!

Jotti

Jul 09, 2013

Thank you very much for this warning as I was only minutes away from sending her the money. There was a great deal to read in her first email so I thought the more detailed information about me would be worth reading. You have sav :( :) ed me £60.Thanks again. :eek

harry

Apr 08, 2013

oh thank god i've checked all the comments otherwise i would have lost my money....fake jenna....!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :? :? :? :x :x :x :x

Amanda09

Dec 14, 2012

Yeah I just read my free reading with a link wanting me to pay $80. Some of the stuff was actually partly true about me so I can see how people would get sucked in but I'm a skeptic but wanna believe sort of that's why I went to her page. Luckily, $80 is a lot of money for me right now so just saved her info in a folder and googled her to see if she's a fake. She told me the transit thing and I would get money and my love life would change and there's a sibling I'm close to. Not specific enough I kept thinking. Thanks I'm glad I found this or I might've eventually fell for it! Especially after she lowers the cost haha. It's so sad how people will do anything for money even if you have to pretty much steal it because that's what she's doing. Stealing money and I hope she gets caught by the authorities and gets thrown in jail.

Lisa

Nov 15, 2012

Wow so true , a transition lol, she said money was coming my way , blah blah if I follow her , got another email tell me she lessen her price , becaus Emmy transition started and did t want me to miss out , found it strange smh

Lisa

Nov 15, 2012

0 1 Reply
Dznutts415

Sep 19, 2012

matter of fact you should just go to borders and buy a deck of tarot cards and and a copy of tarot for dummies its cheaper than spending 80 bucks on a bunch of bull :x :zzz 8)

Dznutts415

Sep 19, 2012

its a scam,if you believe that someone can tell you your future based on a deck of cards or a premintion then you deserve to be played :p :grin :?

Sumita from india

Sep 16, 2012

yeah jenna is a scam :( :( FRAUD!!FRAUD!!FRAUD!!

1-20 of 146 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about AboutAstro.
Filing a new complaint about
×