AboutAstro - jenna astrology scam

105 of 118 Aboutastro Reviews
Mar 26, 2008
review #116547

my story is similar to all other complaints.

intuition made me contact bank to stop debit, after not getting report i asked for.

revenge is great...i have reported her to authoraties.

better still...i have constantly sent her threatening emails ,stalked her actually by sending nasty emails to every address i could find re her site.

she / he is *** and the universe will give her karma back 3fold

i suggest you all do the same...keep sending her vial emails to fill her inbox.

p.s. no one calls me "dear"

she is a slack scamer anyway as she told me my credit card was declined....i had plenty of credit so i dont think she is even good at ripping people off,

62ca31d
3.5
Had an experience with AboutAstro?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
james

Nov 27, 2013 Indian Hills, Colorado

Hey guys the story is same with Me realy pissed of she told me that this time for me was the most imp time of my life that this was a life time oppurtunity and many *** she sent me 20 to 30 mails which were very encouraging For a moment i believed her she told me that she saw a vision of me in a uniform..... now this all is bull *** i dont care about :( :( :(

TooTrusting

Sep 23, 2013

By seeing all these reviews, I'm totally pissed off. GOD.... I wanted something to be true this time :roll

meenu

Sep 13, 2013 Dubai, Dubai

hey guys my story is the same !! at first as it was free I jst fiild up the details ...in 1st mail she said I war near to some transit period and all stuff...I didn't pay much attention ..and she continuously mailed me to get second full reading which was $80 and later made to $55. {for me she said}....and many more mails telling it would change my life that and this. I chated to her and said I'm not interested..now she gave me the dates that it would start in sept till novmbr .....!!! ohh god..!!

andre

Aug 01, 2013

Nice update she is a cow and it all stinks of scam so i will tell them to whistle and sod off

Scammed!

Mar 13, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

She is a theif! A fictitious evil person stealing from others in the worst way. I paid and never received anything! I hope who ever is scamming burns in ***.

RICHER

Dec 22, 2012 Mt. Laurel, New Jersey

AFTER I PAID--I WAS GIVEN THE BEST TRANSIT MONTHS FOR CHANGING MY LIFE. MANY INSTANCES OVER A PERIOD OF THREE MONTHS--ARE YOU RELATING TO THIS?--KEEPING THE READING; I WOULD REFERENCE THE READNG AND COORDINATE MY POSITION IN LIFE TO THIS READING TO SEE JUST HOW EFFECTIVE OR ACCURATE SHE MAY HAVE BEEN. TO MY SURPRISE WHEN THE TRANSIT WOULD PASS HOWEVER, I NOTICED THAT SHE WAS HACKING INTO THIS PAGE AND THE MONTHS GIVEN TO ME WERE CHANGING!! EITHER THRU A HIDDEN TEXT OR DIRECT MANIPULATION!--THIS WAS INCREDIBLE TO ME. KNOWING THRU THIS PAGE SHE ENTERING INTO THE LINK AND MANIPULATING THE MONTHS OF THE TRANSIT. FROM APRIL, MAY, AND JUNE, THEN IT WOULD PASS--I WOULD LOOK AGAIN AND THE MONTHS WERE NOW AUGUST, SEPT. OCT.
HAS THIS OCCURRED WITH ANYONE ELSE?--PLEASE RESPOND.

lisa

Jan 08, 2013

it happened to me too!

pinky from India..

Sep 17, 2012

i had done my reading from Jenna and what she said about me was all true and she keep on saying 2 me tht c really wanna help me and for tht i hv 2 pay 80$ and when i didnt pay tht amt c again sent me an email tellng tht c will reduce it to 55$ and i didnt pay tht amount too...after tht c wrote tht c won b sending any email 2 me bt nw again c is sending email asking me 2 pay 40$.. oh my god.. c keep on asking me 2 pay when itz say tht itz a free horoscope thn y do i need 2 pay..i didnt knw tht c is a fraud..

yogagirl

Aug 30, 2012

If you want to complain, send an email to the hosting company, Network Solutions LLC out of Drums PA. They host this fraud's site! The site is run by a man named Alexandre Barronet out of France and he's a loser scammer! Karma will get him! Here's the public information on WhoIs:

Registrant:

baronnet, alexandre**
up4ya8mg3xc@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com

Jan

Jul 31, 2012

Wow, i got the same thing here... She's very enthusiastic sending me email and encouraging me to have a full depth reading. I got an exact email just like what Adel received. This is really ridiculous.

I thanked God I found this link and now I know Jenna is a scam.

Thanks guys.

Victoria

Jul 10, 2012

Thanks for info , guys, I was just about to pay her 80$ as I was thinking that she is a real deal:(

Carol

Jun 11, 2012

She sent me the same exact email and pretty much changed a few things. She kept saying my name! Thank you all for this forum!

raul

Jun 11, 2012

thank god......i read this before paying to this smart so called astrologer....

Linda Sims

May 28, 2012

I had a free reading done by Jenna,She told me about my past and she discribed it as though she had been an invisable person from my past! I had her astrology done but it hasn't started yet, it will start next month and Im looking forward to it starting!

this woman is a bitch!

May 25, 2012

She said d same thing to me, thank God I found out from u guys!

mady

May 17, 2012

m cnfusd guys.is it true.b4 one week i got in touch wd her.she said as she knws vry wel abt me.bt one thng is tht she provide ma nd ma bro's horoscope in similar way.nd m suprisd hw s posibl 2 persn wd same horoscop.she is askng 4 paymnt again nd again .bt i didn.

an

May 01, 2012

The point is we must all believe in ourselves strongly than never with all these spammers around us. When i first sow her photo in her site ( Jenna's site) it looks to me like a devil from her eyes, her looking but i don't listen to my intuition and i replied to her. Thank God i didn't pay her. I told her if you really want to help me help me now and i will pay you later since you have have vibration of how kind and generous i a. She never emailed me back. I believe we are all designed to do our best and to be our best in every moment of our lives if we are deply pure with ourselves and belive strongly in it. :zzz

MK

Apr 24, 2012

I have today recieved similar message from Jenna and wonder if she is a true astrologer. she wants $80 from me to give me a reading with 4 to 6 days. Thank you guys for all the information above. we need to work together to *** Jenna out of the system. Bravo

adel

Apr 05, 2012

wondering if this is what she wrote to you guys?

All this work is entirely personal, Adel. I will produce your complete reading for you in 4-6 days time, once I receive your confirmation (to confirm that you want me to do all of this work for you all you need to do is fill in the form below). As soon as my work is finished I will contact you directly by email and will give you the URL of a webpage where you can see your full Reading, containing all of the elements which I have detailed above (the complete Forecast for the entire Transit period containing important information about your work, financial and love lives; a complete Character Analysis all about you and your personality and the two Ebooks about Clairvoyancy and Radiesthesia ) and on this page you will be able to print these documents and/or select a downloaded version to save all this work on your computer. Adel, I want to insist on the fact that I will apply myself to the fullest to complete all this work for you, I will use all of my skill and experience to analyse your situation precisely. You will find that once you receive all of this information you will be armed with hundreds of pages of detailed astrological guidance to help you best seize all of the chances and opportunities which this exceptionally intense Transit period is going to bring you. You will be able to reach a real turning point in your life and you will change your Future for the better.

All I need to get
... Show more

Showing 1-20 of 54 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about AboutAstro.
Filing a new complaint about
×